General Rental Terms and Conditions
Article 1 Payment
Article 2 Rental period
- The rental fee is being based on the numbers on our website. In case you need a product not mentioned on our website necessary for the full satisfaction of the use of the product rented from us, please ask us. Without mentioning it to us the renter cannot assume this is inclusive in the rental fee.
- The deposit amount needs to be paid when you collect the rental products. We charge the deposit amount counts per unit of each product, unless otherwise agreed. The height of the deposit amount can be checked at each product page on our website.
- We reserve the right not to refund the deposit, or not fully, if the rented material is returned damaged or if the rented material can not be transferred on time to us.
- If the damage to the material exceeds the deposit, we will charge the remaining amount.
- In the event of theft, total loss or serious damage to a product, the deductible will be charged, to be settled with a deposit already paid.
- We can not be held responsible for the reason for not being able to use the rented products for whatever reason.
Article 3 Use, damage, theft, loss, injury, risk and liability
- The rented products can only be picked up and returned by appointment.
- The rental period is the period between the collection and return of the rented products.
- If the rental period is exceeded because the products have been returned on the day specified in the application, the rent will continue until the time of delivery of the rented products. The extra rent is determined on the basis of the applicable rates.
- Renewing the rental period is only possible after permisson from us. Of course the extra period will be charged.
- If the rented goods are returned before the agreed period ends, this is no ground for a discount on the agreed rental price and the lease is terminated.
- The rented products must be returned at the same location where they were collected. Return to another location is only possible in consultation, and possibly at a fee to be paid. On the one hand neither party can deviate from this.
- Costs during the rental period such as repairs and maintenance are at the expense of the tenant.
- The rented products must be returned in the condition in which the rented products were received. We take the utmost care that you get a very good, undamaged and well-running product. At the start of the rental period the tenant signs for receiving the rental product in the aforementioned state. In this way no discussion can arise about whether or not the damage occurred during the rental period. The tenant is liable for damage and loss of the rented products.
- The rented products must be treated with the utmost care. All precautions must be taken to prevent damage, loss and/ or theft. But even if taken, this does not plead the tenant free of art 3.1.
- Unfortunately, not only cycling enthusiasts but also cycling thieves have discovered our country. Our rental bikes must be locked and locked at all times. Any locks supllied and used by us, guarded bicycle parking or parking in the hotel (room) offer no guarantee against theft and do not justify the lessee's liability to compensate the loss.
- The rented products are rented entirely at your own risk. Our rental products are given to you with the utmost care. We can not be held liable in any way for any material or immaterial damages arising during or as a result of the use of our rental products.
- The tenant is fully legally liable for all damage caused by the tenant to third parties and will indemnify us from this.
- We do not reimburse any repair costs incurred by others unless otherwise agreed between tenant and lessor. It is alway advisable to contact us first in case of bad luck.
In case of damage, we will determine the amount thereof. Of course we do this as cheaply as possible and where possible with already used parts.
Article 4 Personal data
Article 5 Reservation, change and cancellation
- Personal details of the tenant are processed to execute the agreement and to provide optimal service. These will never be provided to a third party and we will handle this with the utmost care. For example, we do not keep a database with customer data on our website.
- If you submit a request via the website, we will try to process it as quickly as possible (usually within 24 hours). If you agree with your request, you will receive a payment link from us. As soon as we receive your payment we will make the reservation and send you a confirmation.
- Reservations can be canceled or adjusted free of charge up to 7 days before the start of the rental period.
- If the request is canceled or adjusted down within a week before the start of the intended rental period, we reserve the right to invoice 50% of the rent.
These renewed general conditions apply since 1 January 20181